A Leader After God's Own Heart: 15 Ways to Lead with Strength
From the author of the bestseller A Man After Gods Own Heart (more than 100,000 copies sold)--a survey of Gods priorities for leaders as exhibited in the life of Nehemiah.
The Bible is filled with amazing people, and Nehemiah stands out prominently among them. What made him so effective, so influential? It starts with knowing what God desires in a leader. From Nehemiahs example, readers will learn 15 ways to lead with purpose. Among them are...
- giving direction to your leadership by cultivating a vision for the future
- solidifying your leadership by recognizing the value of conviction
- refining your leadership by acquiring problem-solving skills
- validating your leadership by pursuing personal integrity
- extending your leadership by understanding the power of motivation
Because it is God who enables us, these great qualities are accessible to every believer. Readers will experience real fulfillment as they take steps toward becoming Gods kind of leader.
Author: Jim George
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Release Date: 2012-04-01