Elementary Korean: Second Edition (Includes Access to Website for Native Speaker Audio Recordings)
This is a comprehensive and detailed introductory Korean textbook and language learning package. Korean is now the 11th most popular language taught at American universities. This new edition of Elementary Korean, the most comprehensive and detailed introductory Korean textbook available, offers beginning learners of Korean everything they need to learn the language effectively. Perfect for a first-year university-level course use or the independent language learner. No prior knowledge of the language is necessary. The new format, now with dozens of illustrations, presents Korean vocabulary and Korean grammar in an accessible and understandable manner while extensive conversations and exercises help to reinforce the Korean language and build reading and listening comprehension. This edition includes:
- An MP3 audio CD with native speaker recordings and a dedicated website.
- Rich and highly nuanced examples with brand new illustrations.
- Grammar notes
- Ample writing exercises with an accompanying answer key.
- Detailed examples of authentic dialogue.
- Plenty of writing practice.
Author: Ross King Ph.D., Jaehoon Yeon Ph.D.
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Release Date: 2014-06-03