Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry, Sixth Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too Pricey?
Fortunately, theres Schaums. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully-solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--its just like having your own virtual tutor! Youll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaums to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaums is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaums Outline of Trigonometry, Sixth Edition features:
- Updated content to match the latest curriculum
- Over 600 problems with step-by-step solutions
- An accessible outline format for quick and easy review
- Clear explanations for all linear algebra concepts
- Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 20 problem-solving videos, and more
Author: Robert Moyer, Frank Ayres
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Release Date: 2017-10-26