The Ultimate South Park and Philosophy: Respect My Philosophah!
Enlightenment from the South Park gang faster than you can say, Screw you guys, Im going home!
The Ultimate South Park and Philosophy: Respect My Philosophah! presents a compilation of serious philosophical reflections on the twisted insights voiced by characters in TVs most irreverent animated series.
- Offers readers a philosophically smart and candid approach to one of televisions most subversive and controversial shows as it enters its 17th season
- Draws sharp parallels between the irreverent nature of South Park and the inquiring and skeptical approach of Western philosophy
- Journeys deep beyond the surface of the shows scatological humor to address the perennial questions raised in South Park and the contemporary social and political issues that inspire each episode
- Utilizes familiar characters and episodes to illustrate such philosophical topics as moral relativism, freedom of expression, gay marriage, blasphemy, democracy, feminism, animal ethics, existential questions, and much more
- Its a Bigger, Longer & Uncut version of the highly acclaimed South Park and Philosophy: You Know, I Learned Something Today--and is guaranteed to be much funnier than killing Kenny
Author: Arp, Robert
Release Date: 2013-09-10