Unexpected Bible Study Guide: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
It's possible to learn how to live with a faith that is so confident in God that it can't be shaken--even in the most unpredictable and chaotic times.
In this five-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), bestselling author and teacher Christine Caine invites you to move into a deeper intimacy with God than you have ever known--and let him heal your heart and take away your fear.
Including video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study material, Caine points out the way to developing a relentless faith so that the next time life throws you a curve ball--and life likely will--you will be able to navigate your way through, still living the adventure he planned for you...and maybe even a version of the adventure that's beyond what you could ever have imagined.
- Expect the Unexpected - Embracing God's control over our own.
- Unexpected People - Learning how to look and see what God is doing.
- An Unexpected Assignment - How God interrupts our carefully made plans and why.
- Unexpected Endings Bring New Beginnings - Focusing on what God has been up to in our lives.
- Unexpected Resurrection - Renewing our faith in the final hope.
Many of us have been trained to fear the unexpected and want everything to be "under control," but God wants us to anticipate the unexpected with a faith-filled perspective rooted in trust. He has never been taken by surprise.
Designed for use with the Unexpected Video Study (9780310089322) sold separately.
Author: Christine Caine
Publisher: HarperChristian Resources
Release Date: 2018-07-24